Arizona National Golf Club
Nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains adjacent to the Coronado National Forest, the course at the Arizona National Golf Club provides stunning scenery as well as a challenging game. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., the course’s design takes advantage of the natural terrain.
The course at the Arizona National Golf Club has a unique location amongst Tucson’s beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains and next to the Coronado National Forest, providing the course with panoramic mountain views and forests of giant saguaros. Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed the layout to closely follow the natural rugged terrain, utilizing the mesquite-lined arroyos and rocky outcroppings that are scattered throughout. The course is challenging, with strenuous uphill holes, forced carries over desert expanses and sloped, well-bunkered greens. Elevated tees and natural water hazards add to the difficulty. The finishing hole is one of the most memorable on the course, with a teebox that is elevated 200 feet above the fairway and a lake along the left side.
- Arizona National: Home of the Wildcats a wild ride for traveling golfers
- Arizona National Golf Club: Plenty to Hold Your Interest
- Hole Profile: No. 11 at Arizona National Golf Club a "green monster" for any competitor
- Arizona National Golf Club: Saguaro-Huggers Nightmare Becomes Desert Golfers Rapture
- Arizona National Golf Club: The Way the Game Should be Played
- Gallery: Arizona National Golf Club in Tucson
- Arizona National Golf Club: Your Tucson desert golf final exam
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Public/Private: Semi-Private
- Year opened: 1995
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bent Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $54.95 - $109.95
- Weekends: $54.95 - $109.95
- Tee times from $10 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Collared shirt and bermuda shorts required. No denim.
- Credit cards accepted: Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee