Ambiente Course at Camelback Golf Club
The JW Marriott Camelback Golf Club offers two 18-hole courses, the Padre and the Ambiente (formerly known as Indian Bend Course). Nestled in Paradise Valley, the Ambiente Course enjoys stunning mountain backdrops.
The JW Marriott Camelback Golf Club offers two 18-hole courses, the Padre and the Ambiente (formerly known as Indian Bend Course). Nestled in Paradise Valley, the Ambiente Course enjoys stunning mountain backdrops. The golf course changed its name when it underwent a $10 million renovation that completely transformed the design. The makeover included removing the non-native trees that were obstructing the views of Mummy and Camelback Mountains, the McDowells, and the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. In place of the trees that were removed, more than 1,400 native Acacia trees were added. The topography was completely rebuilt, shaping the formerly flat golf course with rolling hills and contours. The course is more challenging but it's still player friendly enough to both low and high handicappers.
At same facility
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Jack Snyder, Jason Straka
- Public/Private: Resort
- Year opened: 1970
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open/Reciprocal
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $59 - $219
- Weekends: $59 - $219
- Tee times from $35 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: Non-metal spikes are preferred.
- Dress code: Collared shirts and Bermuda length shorts for men and appropriate attire for women. No denim is allowed for men or women.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee