Las Sendas Golf Club
Mesa, Arizona 85207
Las Sendas is a nature walk through the desert, attracting you with beauty and challenging you with shot options.
Many new courses in our Sonoran Desert are like an old-west gunfighter: interesting and notorious, but something you tend to avoid once you've had a primal experience with them. Las Sendas is not one of those. It is a nature walk through the desert, attracting you with beauty and challenging you with shot options. You can't wait to get back and play it again.
Las Sendas is a thinking golfer's course. Here, old foxes can outwit young guns. Just hitting the ball will not be enough. You must favor the correct sides of the fairways to get the best angles to the greens. Some holes require a little governor, or lay-up, so as not to leave you with an impossible view to the greens. Generally, the greens are subtle. But be precise when you read the break to avoid slipping past the hole, as the land mostly falls toward the southwest and the grass grows toward the setting sun.
Las Sendas is not a course contrived with artifice, decor, or railroad ties, nor is it a target course. It is a strategic course, so learn the preferred route from tee to green. It is a Wild West Course, and you'd better bring your six-gun, because you're going to have to shoot it here.
- Las Sendas Golf Club: Kiss Those Birdies Goodbye
- Las Sendas offers path to different and difficult desert golf
- Las Sendas still looking to put Mesa on the Valley golf map
- Las Sendas Golf Club: Footpaths with Valley Views
- Hole Profile: No. 9 at Las Sendas Golf Club
- Positive changes abound at scenic Las Sendas Golf Club in Mesa, Arizona
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1995
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bent Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: N/A
- Weekends: N/A
- Tee times from $54 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Golf shirts or collared shirts, golf shoes with rubber spikes and dress or khaki pants, shorts or skirts are acceptible attire. No denim jeans.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee